Thank you for considering me to capture one of the most special days in your life!
Born into a Military family I’ve lived world-wide from Italy and Germany to a farm in California and many different US Army posts. I consider Virginia my home, and have lived in Virginia Beach since 1995!
My husband Bruce is my business partner and we are blessed to have our daughter Maddie as our event manager & second shooter! We can capture just your wedding ceremony & portraits or you can hire us for the whole day! We offer reception coverage by the hour, as well as other portrait sessions!
It’s simple, I want you to love love love reliving each and every moment of your wedding day or special event when you look through your photo book or prints from your collection of images I have created for you!
As of February 1st, 2017 I have photographed over 600 events – most of those events have ranged from indoor chapel to beach weddings. I pride myself in creating a photograph that will be a unique memory that you will be proud to show off to your family and friends.
From an intimate elopement to large family style gatherings – everyone I photograph is a VIP to me! My Life event photography includes Boudoir photography, Belly to Baby Maternity sessions, Pet photography, birthdays, anniversaries, reunions, celebrations of any kind – I will be there for you!
My 2nd shooter is my daughter Maddie, and we work so great as a mother-daughter team, and we strive to give you a beautiful collection of images from your wedding day that you can relive each and every moment. It takes two photographers to truly capture the essence of your emotions, particularly during your wedding ceremony!
When I’m not photographing life events, you will find me in the backyard training and photographing my border collies, trying out new recipes, and creating different flower arrangements. I also hold a VA real estate license, as selling to first time homebuyers was my first passion before I discovered my love of photography!
Let me know if you are interested in other photography services such as belly to baby, reunions, anniversary and birthday parties, etc.
Whether you choose a package that includes just me or both myself and Maddie, we will help make your event fun, upbeat and as stress free as possible. It will be an exciting and magical time for you both, and I look forward to watching the magic of your day’s events unfold in real time! Your day will move quickly, and I’m happy to be there to ease your mind and capture those emotions you will share together and with your families!
- How long have you been shooting weddings & what is your style? We have been shooting weddings since 2005! We combine photojournalism with traditional posed portraits.
- What do you shoot with? We shoot with Canon and carry a variety of specialty lenses, with backup camera bodies & lenses! Let us know if you want more specific equipment details!
- Do you travel? Yes, we can travel! Contact us for travel rates!
- How much coverage do we need? Smaller groups & elopements usually just need 1-2 hours of coverage. We also offer packages with up 9 hours of photography, but you can add on time by the hour!
- How many images do we receive? Depending on the size of your group and your comfort level of being photographed, you will receive ALL images on USB jump drive with reprint rights, and you’ll end up with anywhere from 150 to 2,000.
- Can we see a completed event from start to finish? Yes! Email us and I am happy to link you to a complete event!
- Do you keep back-ups of our images? Yes! Each event is backed up in 3 places and we archive every image we have ever taken – images are safeguarded with us if ever needed!
- What is required to hold the date? We require a 1/3 non-refundable retainer to hold your date & time. An additional 1/3 payment is due 30 days prior to your event, with the balance due 2 weeks prior to your event.
- Are you insured? YES! We carry business liability insurance, and I’m a member of the Professional Photographers of America, with my photography work backed by the PPA indemnification trust in case of emergencies.
- Turnaround time? Varies depending on our seasonal workload. During the prime wedding season of May – October it can average 4-10 weeks. During the off season, you can receive your images as quickly as within a week! Don’t worry, we will send you previews!
- Rainy Day Guarantee! It is believed that it’s good luck if it rains on your wedding day, but if it interferes with your outdoor wedding, I offer you a complimentary photo session in better weather.
- LGBT Friendly? Yes, we specialize in 2 people in love!